SAVE THE DATE: Catholic Charities of Idaho is looking forward to our 2014 Loaves & Fishes Gala and Roast which will be held Saturday, FEBRUARY 1, 2014, at the BSU Stueckle Sky Center.
This year’s “Roastee” and guest of honor will be former BSU football coach, Dan Hawkins. Mark your calendars and plan to join us for an evening of fun, great food and an exciting program!
More information coming soon!
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FOR CATHOLIC CHARITIES OF IDAHO
Catholic Charities of Idaho, a faith-based non-profit agency, is seeking to fill the position of Executive Director. This position provides overall leadership, administration, and managerial responsibility for the programs and mission-driven activities of CCI throughout Idaho. The Executive Director is the chief operating officer of the corporation and serves under the authority, and as the agent of, the Board of Directors.
- Oversee all agency operations, including programs, public policy and advocacy, parish outreach, education, and engagement;
- Provide staff services to the Board of Directors and serve as its primary agent;
- Provide oversight, support, and direction to CCI staff throughout Idaho
- Drive growth of the agency by diversifying funding streams, implementing the agency strategic plan, and actively promoting the agency mission;
- Actively oversee the implementation of the agency development plan
- Assure fiscal accountability, transparency, reporting, and oversight.
- Serve as principle liaison between the agency, the diocesan Catholic Community. and other stakeholders statewide.
- BA, BS, MSW or related human service professional degree; or an MBA with appropriate concentrations
- At least seven years’ experience in non-profit social services, including at least five years of management and administrative experience in multi-disciplined non-profit social service organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to the teachings of the Catholic Church, active participation in a Catholic faith community, and experience working directly with Catholic clergy, parishes, schools, ministries, and lay groups.
- Experience in public policy and/or advocacy in support of the organization’s mission
- At least three years of experience in fundraising, development and grant administration
- Strong communication, administrative, and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and supervisory skills
- Thorough understanding of human resource management, fiscal management, and social service delivery
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and nurture strong relationships with Catholic clergy, religious, and lay leaders
To apply: Send both a RESUME and LETTER OF INTEREST to firstname.lastname@example.org with ED JOB APPLICATION as the subject line.
Honoring Motherhood in Its Many Forms
Check out CCI’s recently published newsletter for Spring 2013 and read articles about Birth Mother’s Day, our new Interim Executive Director, a letter in support of CCI from a Board member, ministering to adults and children suffering from loss, helping veterans heal from PTSD and the Idaho Falls Family Strengthening Center.
Catholic Charities of Idaho publishes several Good News! Newsletters a year with updates on CCI events, announcements from Family Strengthening Centers around the state, client stories, services and programs and letters from Board members and staff.
Check out all of CCI’s archived newsletters:
Vol. 13, No. 1 – Spring 2013 pdf
Vol. 11, No. 1 – Spring 2012 pdf
Vol. 10, No. 1 – Spring 2011 pdf
Vol. 9, No, 1 – Fall 09 pdf
Vol. 8, No, 1 – Spring 09 pdf
Vol. 7, No, 1 – Summer 07 pdf
Vol. 6, No. 2 – Winter 2006 pdf
Vol. 6, No. 1 – Summer 2006 pdf
Vol. 5, No. 2 – Winter 2005 pdf
Vol. 5, No. 1 – Summer 2005 pdf
Vol. 4, No. 2 – Winter 2004 pdf
Vol. 4, No. 1 – Summer 2004 pdf
Vol. 3, No. 2 – Winter 2003 pdf
Vol. 3, No. 1 – Summer 2003 pdf
Vol. 2, No. 2 – Winter 2002 pdf
Vol. 2, No. 1 – Summer 2002 pdf
Vol. 1, No. 2 – Winter 2001 pdf
Vol. 1, No. 1 – Summer 2001 pdf
Sign up for E-News
Sign up to receive our e-newsletters, social action alerts and updates on what is going on in your community.
Sign up for E-News